Be one of 15 lucky winners to “Win EGP 5,000”
Use your “”Shabab" Visa Electron card to pay for all your purchases to enter a draw to “Win EGP 5,000
For every three purchases, each for EGP 40 or more (or its equivalent in other currencies) you will get one chance to enter the draw.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Use your “”Shabab" Visa Electron Card as often as you can to increase your chances of winning and being one of the 15 lucky winners
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 19100.
You can also interact with us through
Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. The campaign period is from 15/4/2015 until 15/12/2015
2. The draw will be held during the 1st week of June , September and December 2015
3. Only Arab Bank Shabab VISA Electron cards are eligible.
4. Only Arab Bank Shabab Customers are eligible to enter this draw.
5. Every 3 transactions on point of sale will qualify the cardholder to one chance. Each transaction must be EGP 40 or more (or equivalent in other currencies). The transactions must be made during the campaign period. Maximum allowed entries per customer are 20.
6. ATM cash withdrawal transactions do not qualify as chances to enter the draw.
7. There will be 3 draws throughout the year, 15 Prizes for each draw each prize worth of EGP 5,000 (Prizes amounts are subject to taxes as per the applicable laws).
8. Winners will be notified /contacted by phone, email, or any other way of communication based on the contact details available to the Bank.
9. The cash prize cannot be credited to any other account other than the winners account under any circumstances.
10. The client will be eligible to win for only one time during the campaign
11. The net amount of cash prize after deducting taxes will be credited to the customer’s account.
12. Arab Bank reserves the right to decide the winners based on the most accurate information available at the time of decision in coordination with the concerned governmental parties. Arab Bank’s decision will be considered final and neither correspondence nor discussion concerning the draw decision shall be entertained.
13. The bank will announce if the terms and conditions of this campaign have been amended as long as it complies with Ministry of Social Solidarity Regulations
14. The Bank will announce if decided to terminate this Campaign at any time with prior notice to Ministry of Social Solidarity and Customers
*Terms and conditions of product and campaign apply.